Have a question?? We have an answer….. The following is a list of our most frequently asked questions :
I’m looking to book an appointment to try on Bridal gowns….
We are a design studio and not a traditional bridal store. We DO NOT carry a wide variety of gowns from different designers. We DO carry a selection of redesigned and upcycled gowns in a variety of styles. These gowns can be viewed online with product specific such as size….. If you see a gown you like in your size, please contact us to book an appointment! If you are looking to have something designed, we suggest you narrow down a design/ style of gown you are wanting made, OR find a gown that is workable (meaning it fits and with some tweaking and redesigning it will be perfect!). Once you have done your research, please contact us to book your appointment!
Do I need an appointment or is drop in ok?
Yes, please book ahead. We can serve you better with a one on one appointment. We operate and sell our accessories mainly online ( www.xoxocouture.ca), But our alterations studio is based out of our home, So please, no surprises and book ahead.
Contact email@example.com OR Call 1604-562-2895 to book an appointment at our West Kelowna studio.
I’m looking for a Bridesmaids dress… Do you have any?
YES, We do carry a small selection of new or gently used bridesmaids gowns. Please be advised that we do not order gowns in, so what you see is what you get. Our Bridesmaid gowns can be viewed online with product specifics such as style, color and size….. If you see a gown you like in your size, please contact us to book an appointment!
Do you sell grad dresses??
Sorry grads, no grad dresses here…. We do provide alterations and accessories for Grads by appointment.
I’m needing alterations on my gown… Do you do alterations??
YES, we do alterations!! We do ask, before booking your appointment that you have your gown, undergarments and shoes ready. During our busy season (April- Sept.), priority will be given to brides who have also ordered accessories from us. Alterations are done on a first come first serve basis and are based on wedding/ event date! Please contact us aprox. 10-12 weeks from event date.
The following is a list of alterations with approximate prices.
All Prices are before tax and will never exceed the price range given. Please contact aimee@xoxocouture to book an appointment.
Do you redesign/ upcycle gowns and accessories?
Absolutely!! This is one of our all time favorite things to do!! Bring us your something Old to turn into something New! We love the opportunity to create something meaningful, while being eco friendly…. To have your gown redesigned or mothers veil turned into something more modern, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info to get the process started:
- Wedding date
- Venue/ wedding style
- Alteration/ design & Accessories budget
- Photos of current dress/ item to redesign
- Photos of dream gown/ accessories/ item to create
I need help matching the color of my veil to my dress…. Where can I order samples?
No problem!! We offer FREE color samples to assist with matching your veil to your dress! Order samples for almost every veil we offer online, and remove the color matching pain from your life. Order you free samples here….
When will my online order arrive?
Purchases made online through our online store and Etsy shop Have two time frames to be mindful of:
- Processing time… The processing time is the amount of time needed to make the item. This varies by product and can take anywhere from 1-2 days for basic stock items, to 3-7 day for more detailed items.
- Shipping times…. Shipping times are additional to the processing time. Shipping times vary depending on the destination, but he following is an approximation:
- Standard shipping in Canada 5-7 business day *No tracking
- Standard shipping in the US 5-7 business day *Tracked
- Express within Canada & US 1-5 business days *Tracked
- Everywhere else 7+days
The processing time can vary depending on order volume, so follow us to stay updated.
When do orders ship & who is the mail carrier?
Orders are picked up for shipping in west kelowna on Tuesdays & Fridays (except statutory holidays) before 3pm. If you have a rush order, Please add the following item to your cart and your order will be processed, complete and picked up for shipping within 48 hours.
Our shipping provider is Canada Post. FREE shipping option is sent by letter mail with no tracking. Shipping upgrades are available at the check out.
**ATTN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please allow yourself extra shipping time for international orders, as they must clear customs and can be held up on occasion**
If an order is needed for a specific event date, please allow for the appropriate amount of time for shipping, keeping in mind international orders must clear customs and can be delayed. In the event that upgraded shipping was chosen AND the parcel was still not received in time, it can be returned for a refund.
What is your policy for refunds and exchanges?
At Xoxo Couture we stand behind our work, so if you are not happy, please contact us for a refund or exchange. Refunds and exchanges are available within 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase and original packaging. Refunds are issued for the original amount as shown on receipt (product + shipping charge) with the exception of upgraded shipping (non refundable).
There is NO REFUND on Custom orders and no refunds after event date. If you are needing a a refund (or exchange) please contact email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item, and ship/ return item within 30 days.
What are your Term & Conditions for custom orders?
Xoxo Couture Custom Order Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- Custom Bridal orders are completed on a first come first basis. Your custom order is not confirmed until a deposit has been received.
- A deposit of $300 is required to confirm your custom dress order
- A deposit of $75 is required to confirm your custom accessory order
- The deposit is used to purchase custom supplies. Because these supplies are special ordered, the deposit in NoN - Refundable.
- A 30 – 60 minute consultation is included in the cost of all custom order
- Consultations may take place in Studio or via telephone or Zoom
- Custom orders shall be completed at least 1 weeks prior to the event date.
- Changing order details. Should you decide to change your order, Xoxo Couture will cancel your original order, keeping 25% and refunding 75%. We will then begin a new order for you.
- A rush order fee of $200 will be added to dress orders that must be made in 4 weeks.
- A rush order fee of $50 per accessory will be added to custom orders that must be made in 1 weeks or less.
- Custom Orders are 100% non refundable after the event date.
Deposits/ Payments can be made via email transfer, PayPal, credit card, cheque, and cash.
How Long will my custom order take to complete?
Once a deposit is received, your order can take anywhere from 12+ weeks to be completed. The length of time varies based on order volume, availability of materials and shipping times. Although we try our best to have your order out as soon as possible, on occasion orders can be delayed. Common delays include high order volume (mainly during summer months), shipping errors or lack of available supplies. Please consider ordering 4-6 months in advance to ensure your custom order has plenty of time to be completed. No matter what, custom orders will be completed a least 1 week prior to the event/ shipping/ departure date.
To keep updated, please follow us on Facebook or Instagram ...